Saturday, January 7, 2017

While You Were Out, I Was Out

I know I haven't had a post in the last three years, I've been on my break.
This guy fell through the front door and said he was your "date" from the other night and that you promised to finish his do.  I told him to wait in your station.  There's been some break-y noises form back there and Norma's 3:00 is on the phone with the cops right now.

So I'm going to be off the rest of the afternoon on my break.  I'll be back, you know, sometime.

mrpeenee,
receptionaire

4 comments:

  1. three years and this is what we get?

    COULD SOMEONE PLEASE GIVE PEENEE
    A TIGHT PERM! LOTS OF FRIZZ! SHE DESERVES IT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll make sure you get the next walk-in, especially if they're not walking.

      Delete
  2. On your break?

    On your back, more like.

    ReplyDelete